1) It allows the practice to engage patient outside of the practice which is appealing to parents.
2) It creates a sense of community which shows what the practice is about.
3) It gives parents/patients a platform to share their positive experience about the practice; which is critical in the context of potential patients/parents evaluating one’s practice from online reviews.
4) It allows your medical practice to address questions by parents and have your Twitter, Facebook or Blog followers also benefit from the answer.
5) Conversations and interactions happen on your online platform as opposed to online physician review sites.
What other advantages do you think that having an online presence brings to a medical office?