In case you missed them, here are the top 10 post for 2011.
- Is Your Front Desk a Command Center?
- Top 11 Pediatric Facebook Pages
- Patient Collection Letters, What is Your Approach?
- Medical Practice Advertisement
- Tip #3, How To Save $80,000
- How Social Media Can Transform Your Medical Practice
- Can Costco and Your Medical Practice Have Something in Common?
- Does Your Medical Practice Have a Problem with Bad Debt? Here is a Solution
- Ten Hidden Cost When Implementing an EMR
- Seven Reasons Why Medical Practices Have Yet to Adopt EMRs
The list is ranked by total traffic. Funny what people find more interesting. Usually, my top 10 are not the same. Here are some of my favorites:
- What Can A Practice Learn from Bon Jovi?
- 10 Practice Management Reports You Haven’t Thought of
- Can a Medical Practice Learn from an Airline?
- Small or Big: What is the Future of Small Private Practices
- How Do You Approach No Shows?
Did you have any favorites you’d like to share with us? Which one did you find the most helpful? Leave a comment down below. I’d love to hear from you.